Are you ready to take your PI Career to the next level?
If you said yes, then the Pragma Intel Monthly Training Subscription is the perfect next step in your career. As a Pragma Training Subscriber, you will receive:
1) Full access to COLOSSUS Level 1 training and annual Colossus Level 1 certification exam.
2) Interviews & Training with leading PI experts covering such topics as:
- ICD-10 Coding: and the best injury coding, coding combinations and usage strategies;
- Specialty Exam Training: How to perform select Upper and Lower Extremity and Spinal exams;
- Injury Management Training: How to manage a variety of traumatic injuries and how to create Treatment Plans for them;
- Selected Peer Review Studies: Learn how to use selected studies on trauma induced arthritis, PTSD, long term care recommendations, and other great studies that attorneys can use to create stronger negotiation strategies for better settlement outcomes. Claims strategies are always changing and you’ll want to stay up to date!
Also get great discounts on our growing body of training courses, including:
- Impairment Training: Training from the leading medical impairment training company for the 5th and 6th editions of the AMA’s “Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment”. (Summer 2018)
- ImpairmentChecker™: Find out if you have properly prepared your impairment reports! (Summer 2018)
- Documentation & Coding of Communications: How you can read medical records and get paid to do it.
- Jaw Exam: among the most overlooked injury that is easy to examine, validate, track and treat. (to be released in winter 2018)
- Concussion Certification Course: This course is written by Professional Sports doctors who know how to find the hidden concussions and get results.(to be released in 2019)
- Value Added Forms: PI specific intake forms, PI clinic office management forms, Authorization & Assignment and Attorney Lien Notification forms.
- PI Pediatric Care: Learn how to correctly examine, document, code and treat pediatric patients! (Spring 2019)
More courses and offerings are in development. As a monthly subscriber you’ll be the first to know about our new developments and you’ll receive preferred pricing discounts! Don’t miss out, the best prices on future products and services are only offered to current paid subscribers.
This service requires a minimum subscription length of 12 months.